Each miserable day blends into the next. The only changes are negative. You think it might be time to change jobs. But, it’s rough out there. Times are hard, and your paycheck (such as it is), keeps coming. And then there’s that pesky health insurance you must have (or suffer the penalizing fine at tax time). So, how do you know when the time is right to make what Steve Harvey calls “the jump?”
• You haven’t had a vacation in three years. Vacation??? You can’t even get time off to go to the doctor.
• You spend more on headache and stomach medication than you do on groceries.
• You can’t sleep, and the few hours you do get are filled with nightmares of work.
• Your only day(s) off is spent in the fetal position, dreading tomorrow.
• You wake each morning and do a lump check, hoping for cancer.
I say JUST DO IT. Here’s Steve Harvey’s more eloquent inspiration:
Now, for the proverbial “call to action:”
If you liked this piece, please click “Like,” leave a comment, “Follow” my blog, – better yet, share the link with friends, family, or colleagues you think would enjoy it. It’s the only way a writer can gather an audience. Thanks very much! Nancy 🌹